Terms and conditions
|Article 1 (Members)
1. A "member" is an individual who applies for membership in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The term "Member Information" refers to information disclosed by a Member to the Company such as membership information and Member's transaction history.
3. This Agreement is applicable to all Members and must be adhered to during and after the registration process.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. Membership requirements
Customers MUST agreed to the Terms and Conditions and complete the registration process in order to be eligible for membership.
Membership registration process should be done by the person who will become a member. Proxy registration is prohibited . The Company reserves the right to refuse applications for membership from those whose membership has been revoked in the past or who are otherwise deemed by the Company to be unsuitable for membership.
2. Entry of membership information
When registering for membership, please read the input format carefully and enter the required information correctly in the given form. When registering please note that special symbols, old-style kanji, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used. If these characters are registered, we have the rights to change them accordingly.
3. Password management
(1) Password shall be available only to the member and cannot not be transferred or lent to any third party.
(2) Members is responsible for managing his or her own password, such as by changing it periodically to prevent password thief.
(3) Any manifestation of intent made to the Company using the password is deemed to be a manifestation of the member's own intent, and any payments, etc. arising from that are the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Change of personal information)
1. If there is a change in your name, address, or other information provided to the Company, you shall notify the Company as soon as possible.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the failure to register the change. Please be aware that any transactions that have already been processed before the change will be based on the information that is registered with us before the change.
Article 4 (Withdrawal of membership)
If a member wishes to withdraw from the site, he or she must complete the withdrawal procedure. Membership withdrawal will only be approved after the completing of the specified withdrawal procedure.
Article 5 (Loss of membership and obligation to indemnify)
1. If a member makes a false declaration when applying for membership, neglects to pay for mail-order sales, or has any other reason that the company deems unsuitable for membership, the company may cancel the membership.
2. If a member commits any of the following acts, he or she is responsible for compensating the Company for any damages suffered by the Company.
(1) Unauthorized use of the membership number or password.
(2) Business interference , such as by accessing our website and falsifying information or sending harmful computer programs to our website
(3) Violation of intellectual property rights of the products distributed by the Company.
Article 6 (Handling of member information)
1. As a general rule, we do not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
(1)If we are required by law to disclose
(2) If we determine that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, or honor, etc.
2. Member information is managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's Personal Information Protection Policy. The Company may use member information for the purpose of providing services to its members, improving its services, promoting the use of its services, and ensuring the smooth operation of its services.
3. The Company may provide information (including advertisements) to members via email newsletters and other methods. If a member opt not to receive these informations, the Company shall stop providing information to the member upon request. However, with respect to the provision of information necessary for the operation of the Service, it is not possible to stop the provision of information at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibited Matters)
The following acts are prohibited in the use of the Service.
2. damaging the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company and other third parties
3. any act that may have a negative impact on the youth's mind and body, or that is otherwise morally offensive to public order.
4. Act that is provocative or offensive to other users or other third parties
5. entering false information
6. sending or writing harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
7. unauthorized access to our servers or other computers
8. lending or transferring your password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
9. any other actions that we deem inappropriate
Article 8 (Temporary stop of service, Suspension, etc.)
In order to keep the Service in good working order, we may, without notice, suspend all or part of the Service in any of the following cases:
(1) Routine or emergency maintenance of the system.
(2) System overload
(3) System failure due fire outbreak, power failure or third party sabotage.
(4) In any other case in which the Company believe that it is unavoidable or necessary to shut down the system.
Article 9 (Modification/Discontinuance of Services)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue all or part of the Service at any time without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. Your use of this web site is at your own risk.The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by system interruptions, delays, cancellations, data loss, or unauthorized access to data due to communication line, computer faults, or any other damage caused to members in connection with the Company's services.
2. The Company does not guarantee that the e-mail content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. does not contain computer viruses or other harmful material.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Member's violation of this Agreement.
Article 11 (Revisions to these Terms and Conditions)
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and we may also establish a supplemental agreement to this Agreement ("Supplemental Agreement"). The amendment or supplementation of this Agreement shall take effect when the revised Agreement or supplemental terms are posted on the site designated by the Company. In this case, you are subject to the revised and supplemental terms and conditions.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute regarding this Agreement, These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the state laws. District court will have jurisdiction over our head office and it shall be in charge of the first exclusive agreement.